Why choose Solar Thermal?
Solar thermal systems heat water enough to wash and bathe in. A solar thermal installation will generate free heat all year round even on dull overcast days. Using solar heating you can supply up to 60% of your annual hot water requirements to the household – heat swimming pools during the warmer months – combined solar heating with other technologies like heat pumps or solar PV panel systems. Solar thermal panels or evacuated tubes have a long life – manufacturers guarantee their panels for up to 20 years.
What are the benefits?
- Reduced fuel bills
- Solar production of up to 60% annual hot water – 100% during summer months
- Solar thermal panels will work all year round even on the coldest days
- Solar technologies are eligible for Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) from Autumn 2011 with an average householder earning up to £400 annually for 20 years
- Businesses and communities are also eligible for the RHI solar heating payments
- Prolonged life of your boiler as solar panels will lessen use for hot water
- Clean green solar technology is good for the environment with zero CO2 emissions
Ace Energy’s renewable energy experts will provide you with free advice and design the perfect solar thermal system for your home, which can be installed in under three days by Ace Energy’s MCS accredited installation engineers.