Living in a hard water area like Bath and the surrounding villages it comes as no surprise to hear that householders are looking for ways in which to combat the negative impact hard water can have and installing a water softener can be a real solution to this, it’s certainly become more and more popular.
- Prolong the life your kitchen appliances, such as washing machines and dishwashers. Lime scale builds up which can cause your appliance to clog making them less able to deal with the everyday stress we put on them, it’s well known fact that appliances live longer in a soft water area
- Help with skin conditions such as Eczema, psoriasis and dry skin, water is more abrasive in a hard water area and can irritate sensitive skin.
- Keep you hair glossy! Use less products to achieve that glossy look, soft water will keep your hair softer and more manageable .Use less detergents on your clothes and skin, it’s more environmentally friendly to use less
detergents and saves you money in the long term.
- Spend less time cleaning those bathroom taps, with the buildup of lime scale comes more time and energy spent keeping those taps sparkling clean.
- Keep your clothes looking brighter and softer for longer – hard water can take it’s toll on your soft jumpers, acting as an abrasive to those natural fibres.
Water Softener’s start at £250.00 plus fitting, For more information and a free quote from one of our Bath Plumbers, please call us on 01225 729005. https://www.aceheat.co.uk